Creating reports is a great way to gain a more in-depth understanding of your finances over time. Reports are primarily based on transaction payees and how your transactions are tagged and categorized. To get the most out of Reports, be sure to assign categories and tags to all transactions in each of your accounts before getting started.
The built-in Reports (and graphs!) consist of Income, Spending, Net Income, Savings, and Net Worth. Reports can also be customized to display either a 6- or 12-month period. You can further customize your Reports to be arranged by Month, Category, Payee, or Tag!
Getting Familiar with Reports:
- Hover over the left side panel and click Reports.
- Select the Report type in the upper left corner.
- Select how you would like to arrange the Report.
- Set your preferred date range in the upper right corner.
- Review the graph and Transaction Activity included in your Report.
- If you locate any transactions that do not belong in this Report (if tagged or categorized incorrectly), you can make any necessary changes in the Transaction Activity area.