While Simplifi is designed to do most of the work for you, there may be times where you'll want to exclude a specific transaction that Simplifi is including in your Reports or Spending Plan. Fortunately, Simplifi makes it a breeze to select only the transactions you want to focus on and exclude the rest. Here's how it's done:
- Hover over the left side panel and click Transactions.
- Click your desired account from the Account List.
- Locate the transaction you'd like to exclude and click the drop-down arrow to the right of the Amount field.
- You can exclude from Reports and Spending Plan by placing a checkmark in the corresponding checkboxes. Note: Excluding a transaction from Reports also excludes from the Spending Plan.
- Click Close – the changes will save automatically.
Excluded transactions are not included in the calculations, but they may still appear in the Transaction Activity of a Report or Spending Plan. However, Simplifi shows you which ones are being excluded by adding the Ignored icon to the right of the amount.