When you first sign in, Simplifi will walk you through Getting Started. During this time, Simplifi will ask a few questions about you and your current finances.
Note: If you have any questions about what is Simplifi or questions about your subscription with us, click here.
Since Simplifi is designed to give you a consolidated view, you’ll start by adding accounts. You can add connected or manual accounts, and if you miss one, you can always add it once you’re done with Getting Started.
Note: At this time, you must add an account to move forward in the Getting Started portion. You are welcome to create a manual account. Learn how to create a manual account here and how to create a manual transaction here.
Confirm your Income and Bills
After adding your accounts, Simplifi will ask about your expected income and bills. Simplifi will use this information to create recurring transactions so it can build out your monthly Spending Plan. When Simplifi knows what to expect, it can help you predict your future account balances. Learn more about Recurring Transactions here!
Now that you’ve added your accounts and told Simplifi about your expected income and bills, you’re all set to start using Simplifi!
In Simplifi Fashion, we like to make things easy and simple--this includes navigation. Here’s a quick breakdown of the menu options:
- Dashboard: Think of this as your home page--every time you sign in, you’ll be taken to this view. The Dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of your finances.
- Transactions: Here, you can find your accounts and manage your purchases.
- Spending Plan: See your Total to Spend, Spent so Far, and Left to Spend.
- Upcoming: Get a glance at all your future bill and income transactions.
- Watchlists: Create and manage mini-budgets that help you track and monitor specific areas of spending.
- Reports: You can come here when you need an in-depth look at your spending.
- Investments: Check out how your holdings are performing!
- Savings Goals: Manage your Savings Goals and see how close you are to that new car or summer vacation!
- Refresh: Update your accounts to bring in any new transactions.
- Settings: Manage your accounts, categories, and recurring transactions.
- Profile: You can access our help articles or manage your Simplifi account.
If you need any assistance with Getting Started with Simplifi, our Coaches are happy to help! You can reach a Coach through the navy messenger icon at the bottom of your Simplifi account.