There may come a time when you're experiencing account connectivity problems in Simplifi, and having the ability to reset the connection allows a broader scope for troubleshooting these types of issues. Resetting the connection works by disconnecting the accounts from Simplifi, which then allows you to re-establish the connection.
Please note that resetting your account connections should only be used when absolutely necessary, or when instructed by a Coach.
Note: If you're unable to reconnect your disconnected accounts, they will remain in Simplifi as manual accounts that can be reconnected later.
Reset Account Connection
- Hover over the menu on the left-hand side and select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Locate the Financial Institution that's receiving the error and select the three dots at the end.
- Select Reset connection and then click Reset.
- Enter your credentials, then click Connect Bank.
- Once your accounts are presented, select the Link icon to the right of each account.
- Click Link To and select the matching account. Note: If Simplifi brings in any additional accounts that you don't want to be added, you can choose to Ignore on the same menu, or you can also add new accounts that weren't in Simplifi prior by selecting Add on the same menu.
- Click Complete when done.