While we may not have been what you were looking for, we want to say thank you for giving us a shot! Here are the steps need to cancel your subscription; how you cancel depends on where you purchased Simplifi:
If you signed up through Simplifi directly:
- Sign in to your Simplifi account.
- Click the Settings gear icon on the bottom left of the screen
3. Under Profile, click Edit Details
4. Click Cancel My Subscription
Mobile App Instructions
- Sign in to your Simplifi Mobile App.
- Click the Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select Profile & Subscriptions.
- Click Cancel My Subscription.
Simplifi will automatically cancel your subscription as of your expiration date.
If you signed up through the Apple App Store on your Phone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Note: If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
If you signed up through Google Play Store on your Phone:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google account (the one with the subscription!)
- Tap Menu, then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
To get a refund for Simplifi
We don't currently offer refunds for month-to-month subscriptions. If you have a yearly subscription, you have up to 30 days after purchase to cancel your subscription and request a refund. Please contact our customer care team through the blue chat box to request a refund.
To permanently delete your account and data
If you're looking to close your Simplifi account entirely, we're happy to help! Click the navy chat bubble in the lower right corner of this page to speak with a member of our team.