Simplifi’s Watchlist feature is an easy-to-use tool that helps you track and monitor specific areas of spending. Watchlists include interactive graphs that instantly show you your spending for the month, as well as how close you are to meeting your goals.
Creating a Watchlist
Watchlists can be created using a specific Payee, Category, or Tag. You can decide if you'd like to set a monthly target for each area, and Simplifi will keep an eye on your spending for you.
- Hover over the panel on the left-hand side and select Watchlist.
- Locate the Create New tile and select the plus (+) sign.
- Choose how you'd like to create your Watchlist by selecting Categories, Payees, or Tags from the first drop-down menu.
- Select the Choose drop-down menu, and then check the boxes beside the items you'd like to include in your Watchlist.
- Add a Monthly Target, or select the Set drop-down menu and click on don't set, if you'd prefer to not have a target.
- Select Create, and then you can name your Watchlist, as well as select an optional emoji that represents it.
- Select Save.
You can create as many Watchlists as you'd like, and Simplifi will do the tracking for you!
Using A Watchlist
Once you’ve created a Watchlist, you can monitor your spending for that area by viewing the information on the Watchlist's tile. Here, you'll see an average total for the period shown, as well as total spending for the year, and a projection of how much you’ll spend this month if you were to keep spending at the current rate.
You can also click on the tiles to get an interactive view of your real-time activity for each area. Here, you'll see a graph of your Spending Over Time, with bars that represent your spending for each month, and a line that displays how close you are to your target, when applicable.
To get an even closer look, you can click on any of the bars displayed in the graph, to see a list of all of the transactions for that month.