Simplifi now offers the ability to import transactions into any banking or credit card account using a CSV file. You can import from your financial institution, create a CSV file using our downloadable template, or even import from Mint or Personal Capital.
When importing transactions, it's important to remember you can only import into one account at a time. While we understand this process can be cumbersome, especially when handling multiple accounts, importing into one account at a time ensures accuracy.
To import transactions, follow the below steps:
- Hover over the menu on the left and select Transactions.
- Select the account you'd like to import into from the account list.
- Click the cloud icon above the top right corner of the register (right next to the search box). Note: If you do not see this icon, make sure you're in the account you're importing into and not the Net Worth view.
- Select where you're importing from or download our template.
- Click Import and select the CSV file, or Drag & Drop your file in the window.
- Once complete, you'll receive a message CSV Uploaded successfully.
Note: If using the Other option to import your own CSV file, make sure your spreadsheet uses the exact same column headers that we've provided and your dates and amounts are formatted like the examples.
If you run into any trouble importing transactions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team through the navy messenger icon at the bottom of your Simplifi account.